Tropang '(~.O)' Bakit

Globe Call and Text Promos: Super Unli! Super Facebook! Sakto Calls! and more! Cooltext546944574

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Tropang '(~.O)' Bakit

Globe Call and Text Promos: Super Unli! Super Facebook! Sakto Calls! and more! Cooltext546944574

Tropang '(~.O)' Bakit

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Globe Call and Text Promos: Super Unli! Super Facebook! Sakto Calls! and more!

^_lilmhack_^
    ^_lilmhack_^
    Moderators
    Moderators

Globe Call and Text Promos: Super Unli! Super Facebook! Sakto Calls! and more! Empty Globe Call and Text Promos: Super Unli! Super Facebook! Sakto Calls! and more!

Post  ^_lilmhack_^ Fri Feb 03, 2012 11:54 pm

How to:

SuperUnli AllTxt25

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    For only P25 get Unlimited Text to All Networks + 1 hour mobile Internet. To avail just text UALL25 to 8888.

SUPER-UNLI

Unlimited call and text for 5 days for Php 150.00
    How to register:
    text SUPER150 to 2824
    *Php 151.00 load balance is required
    *For Unlimited calls, just change 0 to 238 at the start of the Globe / TM no. ur calling (eg 238917xxxxxxx)

SUPERTRIO 40

* Unli txt to globe and tm
    *15 min calls to globe and tm
    *15 txt to other networks
    Text SUPERTRIO40 to 8888

Super UnliText 20

- Unlimited text to Globe/Tattoo/TM Subscribers for 1 day
    - Free 20 text to OTHER networks
    - To register: text UTXT20 to 8888
    * Maintaining balance: Php 1.00
    - To check status: text UTXT STATUS to 8888 for free

Super AllText 20

- 200 text to ALL NETWORKS
    - To register: text ATXT20 to 8888
    * Maintaining balance: Php 1.00
    - To check balance or status: text ATXT BAL to 8888 for free

SUPER SAKTO CALLS

Call Globe/TM numbers and pay only P0.15 per second available all day and night .
    No registration needed! Just replace the zero at the beginning of the Globe or TM number you are calling with 232(for example: for 09171234567, dial 2329171234567) for the special rate to apply.
    (Minimum load balance required: P7.50)

SUPER DUO, Walang Metro!

Up, up and text away with SUPER DUO, walang metro! Get the widest unlimited mobile-to-landline call service plus unlimited calls to any Globe/TM mobile phone nationwide. Just when you thought it can’t get any better than DUO, Globe comes up with a super one!
    Whether you're prepaid or postpaid, you can activate Super Duo. And, as a special introductory price for a limited time only, get it for 599/month (Prepaid) and 499/month (Postpaid). You can't get better prices for unlimited connectivity anywhere else!
    To activate your Postpaid:

• NCR
      Text SUPERDUO MM ON to 8888

• Cebu
      Text SUPERDUO CEB ON to 8888

• Bohol
      Text SUPERDUO TAG ON to 8888

• Capiz
      Text SUPERDUO ROX ON to 8888

• Negros Occidental
      Text SUPERDUO NEGOC ON to 8888.

To activate your Prepaid:

• NCR
      Text SUPERDUO MM 599 to 8888

• Cebu
      Text SUPERDUO CEB 599 to 8888

• Bohol
      Text SUPERDUO TAG 599 to 8888

• Capiz
      Text SUPERDUO ROX 599 to 8888

Promo is extended until January 31, 2011 per DTI-NCR Permit No. 6768 Series of 2010.

Tawag 236, Make the most out of your P20!

Tawag236 is a popular Globe service that lets you talk to your friends and family longer by giving you a special rate of PhP20 for a 20-minute call. All you need to do is replace the 0 at the start of the number you are calling with 236 (For example: for 09171234567, dial 2369171234567), press call, and wait for the person you are calling to answer.
    Globe wants to make it easier for you to avail of the promo so there is no need to register regardless if you are a prepaid* or postpaid** subscriber. You can use it anytime, any day. What's more, you can call any of your ka-Globe and even your TM buddies! Calls to other cellular networks will be charged regular inter-network rates. P7.50/min will be charged for GHP Prepaid and corresponding plan's inter-network rates for GHP Postpaid. P6.50/min will be charged for TM accounts.
    Just remember that Tawag236 is charged per call. Therefore the charging only applies to that call and cannot be used for other calls.
    Make the most out of your 20.00 pesos! Mag-tawag 236 na!
    *For pre-paid subscribers, you only need PhP20.00 in your account to avail of Tawag236. If you don't have at least PhP20.00 load, you will not be able to make the call.
    **For post paid subscribers, the PhP20 rate will be charged on top of your monthly fee and you can avail of this service even if you still have free minutes. The 20 minutes will be on top of your free minutes.
    Promo is extended until January 31, 2011. Per DTI-NCR Permit No. 6710 Series of 2010.

SUPERFREE Weekends!

FREE 200 txts to ALL NETWORKS +1hr Cellphone Internet (from Sat - Sun when you load at least P199 from Mon-Fri)
    Text SUPERFREEINFO to 8888
    Load ka na lang ng load from Monday to Friday…hindi ba pwedeng free na ang text at surf sa weekend?
    Sa Globe Prepaid, hindi lang pwede…SUPER PWEDE!
    With Globe Prepaid Superfree Weekends, you can now get FREE 200 texts to ALL NETWORKS + 1 hour of cellphone internet from Saturday to Sunday when you load* at least P199 from Monday to Friday!
    You will get a confirmation message from Globe once you reach P199 worth of load, then all you have to do is textSUPERFREE to 8888 on Saturday to claim your reward. Ang dali, at libre pa!
    *All loading denominations included. All channels except for Share-A-Load included.
    Per DTI-NCR Permit No. 0367, Series of 2011.
    Promo period from Janaury 17 — February 16, 2011.

• What is the Globe Prepaid SUPERFREE WEEKENDS promo?
    Globe Prepaid SUPERFREE WEEKENDS is a load accumulator program that will give you FREE 200 texts to all networks and 1 hour of browsing valid for the entire weekend (Saturday – Sunday) when you accumulate a total of P199 load from Monday to Friday, regardless of denomination.
    Only reloads from Monday – Friday will be counted.

• Who can avail of the Globe Prepaid SUPERFREE WEEKENDS promo?
    Only Globe Prepaid and Tattoo mobile subscribers may avail of this promo.

• Is the service available nationwide?
    Yes, all Globe Prepaid subscribers anywhere in the Philippines may avail of Globe Prepaid SUPERFREE WEEKENDSwhen they accumulate P199 load from Monday to Friday.

• How do I avail of the SUPERFREE WEEKEND promo?
    No registration is required to avail of this promo! All Globe Prepaid subscribers have to do to avail of the freeSUPERFREE weekend is to accumulate P199 worth of load from Monday – Friday. All load denominations are included in this promo. All reloading methods (AutoloadMax, Call Cards, Reload via Banks and ATM, GCash2Load and Reload via E-Pins) except for Share-A-Load will be included in the load accumulation.
    Once you have reached P199, you will receive a text telling you that you are eligible to claim your SUPERFREE WEEKEND. To claim, you just have to text SUPERFREE to 8888 on Saturday. All rewards unclaimed after Saturday will be forfeited.

• What reloading denominations are included in the promo?
    All load denominations loaded from 00:00 Monday – 23:59 Friday are included in this promo.

• What reloading channels/methods are included in the promo?
    All reloading channels/methods (AutoloadMax, Call Cards, Reload via Banks and ATM, GCash2Load and Reload via E-Pins) except for Share-A-Load used anytime from 00:00 Monday – 23:59 Friday will be included in the load accumulation.

• If I accumulate more than P199 worth of load from Monday – Friday, will I be able to avail of more than one free weekend?
    No, you may only avail of one free weekend per week when you accumulate load worth P199 and above.

• How will I know if I’m already qualified to claim my SUPERFREE WEEKEND?
    You will receive the following message:
    "May FREE SUPERFREE WEEKEND ka na because you loaded at least P199 from Monday to Friday this week! Libre na ang 200 texts to ALL NETWORKS + 1 hour browsing 1 from Saturday to Sunday! Just text SUPERFREE to 8888 on Saturday to claim your reward. Promo is not available while roaming. DTI 0367s11"

• How do I claim/activate my SUPERFREE WEEKEND?
    All you have to do is text SUPERFREE to 8888 on Saturday! You may start using your SUPERFREE WEEKEND when you receive the following confirmation message:
    "You can now use your FREE SUPERFREE WEEKEND: 200 texts to ALL NETWORKS + 1 hour of mobile browsing which you can use this Saturday and Sunday! Pls maintain P1 in ur account. To check ur remaining texts, text ATXT BAL to 8888. To check ur browsing mins, text ASURF STATUS to 8888. Promo til 02/16/11. DTI0367s11"

• When can I claim/activate my SUPERFREE WEEKEND?
    Once you have accumulated P199 worth of load anytime from Monday – Friday, you may claim your free SUPERFREE WEEKEND on Saturday. All rewards unclaimed after Saturday will be forfeited.

• After I claim my reward, how will I know if my Globe Prepaid SUPERFREE WEEKEND is already active?
    Within 1 hour from registration, you will receive a confirmation message from Globe which will let you know that you can start using SUPERFREE WEEKENDS:
    "You can now use your FREE SUPERFREE WEEKEND: 200 texts to ALL NETWORKS + 1 hour of mobile browsing which you can use this Saturday and Sunday! Pls maintain P1 in ur account. To check ur remaining texts, text ATXT BAL to 8888. To check ur browsing mins, text ASURF STATUS to 8888. Promo til 02/16/11. DTI0367s11"

• How much prepaid balance should I maintain in order to enjoy my SUPERFREE WEEKEND?
    You only need to maintain P1 to enjoy your FREE SUPERFREE WEEKEND.

• How can I check my remaining texts and browsing minutes?
    To check your remaining texts, just send ATXT BAL to 8888. To check your remaining minutes, just text ASURF STATUS to 8888. This is free of charge.

• When will my SUPERFREE WEEKEND expire?
    Your SUPERFREE WEEKEND will expire 48 hours after you receive the reward. You will receive a notification SMS once the freebie expires.

• How do I unsubscribe from the promo?
    You cannot unsubscribe for the promo, you will be able enjoy your FREE SUPERFREE WEEKENDS for 48 hours.

• What do I text if I want to know more about the promo?
    Just text SUPERFREE INFO to 8888. This is free of charge.

• Can I avail of this promo while roaming?
    SUPERFREE WEEKENDS is only applicable to texts made and browsing minutes used within the country. It does not apply when you are using the international roaming service. All texts sent and browsing minutes used while roaming or outside the country will be charged the applicable roaming rates.

• What will happen if subscriber is already in the Philippines and the roaming feature is still active?
    Subscriber may avail of SUPERFREE WEEKENDS as long as he or she is within the Philippines and may enjoy the service as long as he or she is within the Philippines.

• What will happen if the subscriber has an active SUPERFREE WEEKEND, then activates their roaming?
    Roaming activation will be successful even if a subscriber is subscribed to SUPERFREE WEEKENDS. Your SUPERFREE WEEKEND will notbe deactivated automatically after Roaming has been activated but you may not use the free weekend while Roaming. Roaming rates will supersede the SUPERFREE WEEKEND Zero Rate when the roamer is outside the Philippines. Your SUPERFREE WEEKEND will be deactivated as scheduled.

• Can I still use other promos when my SUPERFREE WEEKEND is currently active?
    You may continue to register to any of the following call/text promos:
    • Sulitxt
    • Unlitxt
    • SuperAll Txt
    • SuperUnli
    • Sakto Calls
    • Tawag236
    However, you will not be able to use any other browsing promos like SuperSurf and Powersurf while your SUPERFREE WEEKEND is active.

• Will I be able to activate my SUPERFREE WEEKEND while registered to other promos?
    You will be able to activate your SUPERFREE WEEKEND even if you are subscribed to any call or text promos. However, you will not be able to activate your SUPERFREE WEEKEND if you are registered to any browsing promos.

• I am currently enrolled to Supersurf/Powersurf but I want to avail of SUPERFREE WEEKEND. Is there a way for me to avail of the freebie?
    To avail of SUPERFREE WEEKEND, you can wait for your SuperSurf/Powersurf subscription to expire or you may opt out of these promos by texting any of the following:
    For SUPERSURF, text SUPERSURF OFF to 8888
    For POWERSURF, text POWERSURF OFF to 8888

• I am currently on SUPERFREE WEEKEND and I have already consumed the free 1-hour browsing. What are my options if I would like to browse?
    You may use the default surfing mode which is TIME-based. To activate time-based browsing, text TIME to 1111. However if you wish to use KB-based browsing, you may just text KB to 1111.

SUPERUNLI 25

SUPERUNLI CALL & TEXT is back! That means you can text and call all day, all you want!
    Simply text SUPER25 to 8888 and for only P25/day, you get to keep in touch with your Globe and TM friends anywhere in the country. You don't even need to dial any prefix to make endless calls.
    Just make sure to maintain P1 balance to avail of this service. Promo is extended until February 28 , 2011 per DTI-NCR Permit Number 0182, Series of 2011.
    Want more info? Text SUPERINFO to 8888 for free.

SUPERUNLI 150

Enjoy unlimited texting AND calling to any Globe/TM number for only P150/7 days. Mag-SUPERUNLI CALL & TEXTna!
    Registration is easy. All you have to do is to text SUPER150 to 8888.
    And it's call and text to the max, kahit anong oras!
    Promo lasts until February 28, 2011 per DTI-NCR Permit Number 0184, Series of 2010.

Facebook Mobile

Your notifications just keep on coming with Facebook Mobile! Receive FREE unlimited Facebook notifications on ANY phone when you subscribe to Facebook Mobile. You can also post an update or reply to a comment, wall post, message, etc for only 1 peso!
    Register now to start using Facebook Mobile! Just follow these easy steps:

• Text F to 2933 for FREE.
    • You will receive a SMS with a confirmation code.
    • Save the code then log onto your Facebook account on the web at [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.].
    • Click on Account
    • Click on Account Settings
    • Click on Mobile
    • Click on "Already receive a mobile confirmation code?"
    • Enter your confirmation code in the text box then click on Confirm.
    There, you're all set! You can now start using Facebook on your mobile phone!
    Receiving Facebook notifications is FREE.

• Outgoing messages such as status updates, comments, messages, and pokes cost P1.00 each. Text < MESSAGE > to 2933.
    • You may also get a daily subscription of 10 outgoing messages for only P5.00 per day. Text ON FB to 2933. You will be charged P1.00 after you exceeded 10 outgoing messages.
    Promo 'til January 9, 2011. Per DTINCR #3087. Series of 2010.

Mobile Tweet

To start using Twitter Mobile, you must first register by texting:
    TWEET REG to 2363 for FREE.
    Upon registration, you can now avail of the following services:
    TWEET
    Send a tweet by texting: TWEET to 2363 (P1/txt)
    DM
    Send a direct message by texting: D to 2363 (P1/txt)
    FEED
    Get the last 150 tweets in your feed via MMS by texting: FEED to 2363 (P2.50/MMS)
    SELF SUBSCRIBE
    Subscribe to your DMs and Mentions by texting: @ to 2363 (P1/txt)
    FOLLOW
    Receive tweets from select users by texting: FOLLOW to 2363 (P1/txt)
    UNLITWEET
    Unlimited tweets + 10 free DMs/mentions for P20/day, text: UNLITWEET to 2363

Mobile Plurk

To start using Plurk Mobile, you must first register by texting :
    PLURK REG to 2363 for FREE.
    Upon registration, you can now avail of the following services:
    PLURK
    Send a plurk by texting: PLURK to 2363 (P1/txt)
    PRIVATE PLURK
    Send a Private Plurk by texting: to 2363 (P1/txt)
    TIMELINE
    Get the last 150 Plurks in your timeline via MMS by texting: TIMELINE to 2363 (P2.50/MMS)
    SELF SUBSCRIBE
    Subscribe to your Plurk responses texting: PR to 2363 (P1/txt)
    FOLLOW
    Receive plurks from select users by texting : FRIEND to 2363 (P1/txt)
    UNLIPLURK
    Unlimited plurks + 10 free DMs/mentions for
    P20/day, text: UNLIPLURK to 2363

Surf All Day and Night

Imagine 24–hour access to your favorite websites right at your fingertips!With Globe's Surf All Day plans, you get unlimited access to your favorite mobile site for only P20! Browse the web, update your status, stay connected with friends, and view photos all at an affordable price!

To register to any of the Surf All Day plans, simply key in the site’s URL on your mobile phone browser:

Once you get to the home page, click on the link of Surf All Day to register. Each registration will cost P20 for 24-hour unlimited access. You will receive a confirmation message informing you of your subscription.
    You may also browse your selected site for P50 for 3 days. Just go to any of the above sites and click “Surf for 3 Days”.
    You can now enjoy unlimited surfing on your favorite site!
    Haven't configured your phone to access the internet? [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] for instructions how to get your GPRS/MMSsettings.
    *Surf All Day plans are available only to Globe Postpaid and Prepaid subscribers

SUPER FACEBOOK

Surf FB on your CP for 5 straight hours for only P10
    To register to Super Facebook:

• Text SUPERFB10 to 8888.
    • Click on the link provided in the SMS confirmation message or go straight to m.facebook.com from your mobile browser and surf away.
    • Maintain at least P1 load in your Globe Prepaid account to continue enjoying Super Facebook.

Current date/time is Fri May 03, 2024 1:38 am